Wealth creation is about building financial security now so you can focus on enjoying your lifestyle in the future. Choosing where and how to invest your money is a difficult decision and will depend on many factors including your overall investment objectives, approach to investment risk and the amount of time you have to invest.
We can help define your personal situation and recommend financial solutions and strategies to help you reach your financial goals.
Whether you are investing to finance your business, lifestyle, private education or provide for your retirement, it's never too late to take control.
Planning for retirement is one of life's most important financial considerations. The actions you take today will determine your lifestyle in the future.
Superannuation is one of the most tax-effective long-term retirement savings vehicles, however it can be difficult to keep up with changing rules and regulations. We can explain the rules and provide you with strategies to help you maximise your retirement savings.
Risk insurance forms a critical part of the financial planning process. It provides you with protection against the financial implications of an event such as death, disablement, serious illness or injury.
There are a range of insurance options available that we can tailor to suit your needs and personal situation. The most common types of risk insurance include:
In the event that you suffer an illness or injury and are unable to work, income protection provides you with a monthly benefit of up to 75 per cent of your salary.
Life insurance helps alleviate the financial burden your family may be left with after your death. This is paid as a lump sum to your nominated beneficiaries to assist with medical costs, funeral expenses and help maintain your family’s lifestyle.
Total and permanent disability (TPD)
This provides a lump sum in the event of a total and permanent disability that prevents you from ever returning to work.
Trauma insurance is paid as a lump sum upon diagnosis of an eligible condition (eg cancer, heart disease).
Business protection insurance
- Business ownership / partnership protection
- Business estate planning – planning for the loss of an owner or key employee
- Key person protection
- Locum funding
- Business expenses protection
Self-managed super funds
Self-managed super funds (SMSF) gives you control of how your superannuation benefits are invested, operated and managed. SMSFs allow you to invest in a range of assets such as shares, managed funds, term deposits, property, art and collectables. You also have the option to borrow to purchase property and shares.
While SMSFs are a compelling structure for those who want full decision making capabilities, having your own fund can generate a mountain of paperwork, such as looking after the establishment, asset administration, super administration, investment strategy and end of year financials.
As well as assist you with the establishment of an SMSF, we provide you with ongoing strategy, investment, insurance and estate planning advice for your SMSF and can provide assistance to other superannuation professionals in relation to asset administration, super administration and end of year financials.
- Naming rights for your superannuation fund ie."[Your Company Name] Corporate Super"
- Investment choice of over 100 options including direct share investment
- No entry fees or exit fees
- Client online access. E- forms are available to update general details, switch investments and nominate a new beneficiary
- Access to calculators for retirement projections, loan calculators, and savings
- Reports for insurance, contributions and general details
- Employer is able to make contributions, enroll new employees, terminate those who have left and update details for existing employees
- When you have staff members and need to set up a superannuation committee. We will help you form the committee and chair the meetings.
- The more funds under management, the less management fees your staff pay
- Competitive insurance rates
In addition to the above services, we have a number of referral partners to help you with the following:
- Taxation planning services
- Estate planning advice, including Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Commercial, leasing, investment and home finance.
- Car buyers advocate